Sunday, August 03, 2008

Moving Day Looms...

In about 48 hours we'll be on our way to Ann Arbor, MI! The four of us (me, mike, paul, and duke) will be driving together through Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio. We will take several breaks for dog walking and baby feeding! The next time I post we will likely be in our new house in Dexter, MI! As you may recall, Mike, with the help of my parents, picked out the house in Late May while I was home waiting for baby Paul to arrive. I am so excited to finally see the house!!!

Check out this link to the Dexter Chamber of Commerce. Friday and Saturday is the summer arts festival, Dexter Daze. We hope to meet some new neighbors and enjoy the sunny weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana and Mike, Good luck with your new home! I bet you both are so excited! Major changes in your life this year, for the good! Dana, good luck with your new job and i wish all four of you all the happiness that life can bring! Duke will love it there, lots of room for him to play! Love, Mom J

Amy Clayton said...

I hope the drive went well (as well as a long drive can go with a baby and doggie!) and that you are enjoying your 1st couple days in Dexter. Looks like an adorable town. Good luck with the new job and getting all settled in your new home!
Love, Amy