That is one beautiful remodel job! A real special room just for the two of you! I love your new furniture. Very classy! Great job guys! Beautiful bathroom remodel too. Very nice choice in tiles. Enjoy! Dana, I am so proud of you with that fantastic research article! What a remarkable discovery with the soy! Wish my mother had ate soy when she was pregnant with me, maybe i wouldnt have this weight problem now! Love you both and enjoy your new rooms. Mom
Married, Check...PhD, Check.... A baby boy...Check...Move to Ann Arbor, Michigan...Check... Start faculty position....Check...What's Next? Baby Boy #2 in May 2010...Check....What's Next?...Tenure....Check!
1 comment:
That is one beautiful remodel job! A real special room just for the two of you! I love your new furniture. Very classy! Great job guys! Beautiful bathroom remodel too. Very nice choice in tiles. Enjoy! Dana, I am so proud of you with that fantastic research article! What a remarkable discovery with the soy! Wish my mother had ate soy when she was pregnant with me, maybe i wouldnt have this weight problem now! Love you both and enjoy your new rooms. Mom
Post a Comment